Anal only and chastity belt

Hey everyone!

crazy update on my journey. Me and my girlfriend are still anal only and haven’t wavered once. We are both fully enjoying it. Well recently we ordered a really solid female chastity belt and agreed to wear it 24/7 (besides any health reasons and for cleaning), and I’m taking control over any and all orgasms she has. She’s also mentioned if I want to keep denied from orgasms she fully accepts! This is super exciting. Anyone else experience this?

3 Likes

My wife isn’t denied her orgasms, but for some reason she hardly ever orgasms. Which doesn’t stop her from making me cum in her ass whenever I want to. That’s both exiting and troubling. She says her body often doesn’t allow her to go over the edge and orgasm. So I try keeping her on that edge as much as possible.

1 Like

My gf was the kind to use her wand everyday to orgasm. Since I started denying her, edging her more often, now she can cum from anal only or within under a minute from the wand. Like it made her more sensitive now.

A chastity belt sounds really intense. TBH, they look really uncomfortable to me, does your gf chafe or get uncomfortable in it? I’d be interested to hear more about the mechanics for you two to make it work, if you’re willing to share.

1 Like

It is intense but we are LOVING IT. The first week she had some chaffing spots but when needed we removed it overnight to make sure they didn’t get bad. But outside of that we are using it 24/7, even overnight, and only comes off for cleaning, anal sex (it has a metal ring around her butthole for using bathroom and for sex but when I need a rougher session I have her remove the belt). She has “goals” to meet in order to earn any clitoral stimulation. Once she meets those goals she earns 3 mins tied down with me holding the wand on her, the moment the timer goes off so does the wand, whether she cums or not. Super fun!