Maybe I’m in a minority in this, but I loooove rough anal, starting a slow anal warmup until your asshole is ready for rough anal pounding.
Anyways, I was skimming through posts and I found out that a lot of men on this forum says they prefer sensual gentle anal sex and prefer not to use words like “whore” and “slut” without any rush and I respect that because I love sensual anal sex without any rush. Taking pauses from anal will be more beneficial and it’s essential to listen to your body and pause if you feel any pain or discomfort during anal. So that’s why I always make sure to start slow and gentle during anal masturbation. Meanwhile a lot of anal-obsessed women on X (formerly twitter) are more freakier and filthier, ranging from bdsm, piss kink, food anal play, anal fisting, referring themselves as “anal whore” and “anal slut”, and so on. I’m one of those women who crave anal (especially rough anal), loves anal creampie, anal gaping, ass to mouth, getting my hair yanked, and getting my ass spanked during anal only pounding.
As I said, one of the main factors of gender essentialism is that men are freaky, lustful beasts. I remind you that women can be freaky and horny just like men. I love that there are still men who are freakier just like me especially when it comes to anal
to match my freak 
What about you guys? What are your thoughts?
3 Likes
Since you’re asking about my thoughts:
As far as I know you’ve never been assfucked by a man. At least that’s what I read in your own posts. You anally masturbate, but never been assfucked by a real cock.
So excuse me that I find it a bit funny to see you discribe yourself the way you do, cause this is all happening in your own mind, thus your fantasy. If you would have your ass fucked my a man, you don’t decide his character. You don’t decide if he’s wants to call you anal whore. It has to be something he feels good about, calling you this. There are most certainly men who will love calling you their anal slut. But there will be men who don’t like degenerating their lover. There are plenty of reasons for this.
In my perticular case, I will never call my wife a slut, cause that word has been used on her by someone she loved deeply and the memory of that word hurts her still today. So there’s no way I would ever use the words “slut” or “whore” on her, cause I know she will not get off on it, she will get really small and sad.
So yeah, I’d rather be the vanilla assfucker that assfucks the woman he loves the way that feels intense for us both. I will pound her asshole when I feel the moment is there, and she loves me deep and hard up her asshole. But rough anal pounding can be done with love too. She loves it if I use her asshole for my own pleasure, she loves being my cumdump and I could dump my cum up her asshole and mouth multiple times a day if I was able to. She doesn’t need to be an ass to mouth slut for that. She’s my ass to mouth queen. And I am her anal craving king who will never use her pussy again. It’s all I need, it all she wants. We are one when we assfuck.
1 Like
I understand if you’re concern about verbal degradation used toward women. I’ve seen a lot of women reclaiming derogatory words aimed at them, as a positive way to describe themselves and express their own sexuality without judgements and shame. I know I sound freaky and filthy and that’s why I’m not ashamed of writing my unfiltered thoughts about anal because it’s anal only and I get loads of pleasure from anal only. 
1 Like
And I reall hope you’ll find the man of your anal dreams who enjoys you being his anal slut. You deserve it, he deseres it. It adds a very deep intimacy to your relationship if both are on the same page.
There’s another, very personal reason I don’t use the word “slut” for the woman I love. At the end of my first marriage my then wife suddenly got off if I called her slut during sex. Being married 20+ years I thought it was simply a new fase in her life. Later I found out she was fucking a guy from the gym and felt like a slut, giving her body to two men. She felt empored by being the slut who satisfied two men every week. When I found out, that word got a whole new meaning for me. Nothing sexy about it.
I am 56, people my age mostly have a loaded history. You’re early 20’s, luckily you still have a fresh, open mind and the will to feel free in your future anal sex relation. Hold that thought, protect that thought, share that thought. Cause some day, you wil at least make one man extremely happy with your mindset.
1 Like
I’m very much on the same page as you.
To my way of thinking, verbal stimulation is almost as important as physical stimulation.
In decades of (mostly anal) sex, I have found that the majority of women have a huge response to verbal stimulation.
A woman with a filthy mouth is a treasure 
1 Like
So, am I not allowed to be writing my fantasies and thoughts about anal? Every time I write my horny thoughts about anal in several posts, you seem to keep asking me why am I not in a relationship and you act like I crossed the line every time I express my horny thoughts about wanting to get my ass plowed
you can’t expect everyone to settle down and I’m not capable of being in a relationship whether long term or casual. I thought this is an anal only forum where a lot of women including me shares their thoughts and experiences with anal 
Do you realize you often pull weird conclusions on things people write ?
Read my comment again, think about it, analize it. Eventually you will see what I’m saying.
“So excuse me that I find it a bit funny to see you discribe yourself the way you do, cause this is all happening in your own mind, thus your fantasy“ You said this. That’s why I was wondering why you’re thrown off when a woman like me expresses herself in a sexual manner. And this is coming from a woman who fights against the gender essentialist ideas like “women are pure delicate beings who never commit crimes by thinking about sex”, btw. It’s not like I’m forcing everyone to be like me in terms of sexual interests and I understand that even anal-only people have different preferences and that’s okay.
I guess to you, it’s never ok for a woman, hell even anal only woman, to be vocal and enthusiastic about being horny for anal.. I try not to get upset or frustrated but it’s pretty clear that you’re not used to seeing a woman explicitly expressing herself. I write fantasies, this is who I am. And I’m never ashamed if sharing my unfiltered thoughts about anal, so let me be. 
See, there you are reading things I didn’t write.
I’m not critisizing you. I am telling you that many of your fantasies will turn out to be really different once you are in a relationship. That’s a calculated guess on my side, I know that. But one with a 99% probability. Thát’s what I’m saying. All the rest is filled in by your mind.
And I seen you do this often when people comment on your posts. You add info in your mind. Don’t do that. Read what is written please.
I’m into the rougher varieties of anal as well. I think for some submissives anal sex is viewed as degrading and/or painful which adds some BDSM elements by itself. However, I also very much enjoy it when a woman is into anal ‘just because she enjoys it’ and not because of the BDSM aspects. I’ve had previous relationships where the woman wasn’t necessarily really into anal, but she mainly did it to please me. That’s not my favourite dynamic, I prefer a woman who like you just really enjoys anal.
Anyway if you want to discuss rough anal, feel free to send a private message 
1 Like
Sorry I don’t allow PM’s
pls respect my boundaries
Anyways this AO forum turn out to be more complicated and more frustrating, maybe cuz I’m outspoken about being passionate about anal to the point that I sound like I shove it up people’s throats. And I’m trying to work on my communication problems where I constantly screw up on anal only forum. I’m not perfect, so I make mistakes and there are times I blow up out of proportions. Like I said again, I’m aware that fantasies and pleasure in actual relationships are different. Idk if I’ll ever come back to this forum and this saddens me because every time I write a post about my anal fantasies, someone literally nitpick and make assumptions at what I said. It’s blatantly clear that a lot of men on this forum clearly refuse to acknowledge what most anal-obsessed women said expressing their frustrations and thoughts. Now Idk if I’m even comfortable expressing my passion for anal to men after a lot of disagreements on anal only forum. 
Don’t worry so much. Life is too short to worry. Keep expressing yourself freely.
AnalOnlyCutie I have two thoughts for your consideration, in reply to your most recent posting…
But first I encourage you to continue in this forum. You have a different perspective on various subjects and it is helpful to me (and I image it is also helpful to others) to hear what you want to say. You have discussed some subjects which I have never before in my life (and that is a LONG time) thought about – and even though I am a man, I am probably more like-minded with you than some other people in the broader world. Be patient and take only from the forum what is useful for you.
a) Regarding your comments and reactions in the forum, I have found for myself that sometimes I have to write – in a different place so it will not accidentally get posted too soon – what I think I want to say. Then I let it sit for a day or two days. Then I read what I have written and decide it that is still what I want to say. I think about how other people, with different life experiences, in different cultures, in different cultures, etc., might interpret – or mis-interpret – what I have written. After I do any further editing, then I send it.
b) I know from my own reading of what you have written – and I have read ALL your posts and comments – it can be confusing to me, the reader, what you are saying. Part of the reason that I get confused is that your words and phrasing switch back and forth between what you are actually doing by yourself VS what you would like to be doing with somebody else, though I think I now understand that everything you have been doing (???) and are now doing (?) is just by yourself and not with another person at this time. It is as if I said to you “I am going to the store someday but right now I am by myself at home” VS “I am at the store right now with other people” and then I reversed them, or repeated them, or switched back and forth between them. However, they are two very different things in different time-space and cannot both be happening simultaneously. I hope that what I have said at least makes sense. None of this is a criticism – I am just expressing how I have understood, and sometimes misunderstood, what you are saying. Since the goal of communication is to get the sender’s message to the receiver and properly understood by the receiver, it is important to know what the receiver is “hearing” and understanding. If the receiver misunderstands, the receiver is not a bad person or is not trying to understand. Instead, another attempt is needed to communicate the sender’s message so that the receiver will properly understand it. (I’m sorry to sound like a college communications course textbook.)
I wish you the best and I hope that you will continue to participate in ways that are best for you.
2 Likes